THE CURRENT CLUB MEMBERSHIP PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 31ST MARCH 2023.
Membership of the club is open to anyone 14 years of age or above, interested in recreational or competitive running with a club focus of running on the fells, regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, race, nationality, sexual orientation, occupation, religion, political or other beliefs.
- Membership open to anyone 14 years of age or above (on 1 Jan, of the Membership period).
- Children under 14 years of age can be Associate Members providing their parent or guardian is also a member of EVFC
- NOTE: 2022 Membership period has been extended to 31st March 2023; to realign EVFC membership period to be 12 months from 1st April.
- The new membership period will start on 1st April each year, and last for 12 months.
- No fee reduction for part-year membership
|Membership Category||Annual Fee|
|Senior (Over 18yrs)||£11.20|
|Junior (14 – 18yrs)||£1.20|
|Associate (13 yrs or under)||£1.20|
|UK Athletics Affiliation (optional – see further advice below); for period 1/4/2022 to 31/3/2023||£16.00|
NOTE: If you intend to only run in Fell Races (these are organised under the Fell Runners Association rules) you do not need to affiliate as an individual athlete to UK Athletics.
You only need to select the option to become a competitive athlete affiliated to UKA/ England Athletics if you intend to race competitively in races/events organised by EA/UKA. If you do select this option when joining EVFC (via the link above), the Club is responsible for registering you as an athlete with UKA/EA and paying your annual membership fee (if EVFC is your ‘first claim club’). NOTE: UK Athletics affiliation fee is increasing to £17.00 for the period 1/4/2023 to 31/3/2024.
Esk Valley Fell Club is affiliated to UKA/ England Athletics
Club Committee & Contacts
|Club – Chairemail@example.com|
|Club – Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Club – Treasureremail@example.com|
Club vests are available to purchase (£15 each) from the EVFC Race Coordinator, either at Race Events or by prior agreement at club training. Sizes available (Unisex fit) are : XS (34/36”), S (36/38”), M (38/40”), L (40/42”), XL (42/44”), XXL (44/46”).
- 2022 EVFC Club Championship – TBC
- No Club Championships (2014 – 2021)
- 2013 EVFC Club Championship Results
- 2012 EVFC Club Championship Results
- 2011 EVFC Club Championship Results
- 2010 EVFC Club Championship Results
|EVFC Records – Local Fell Races|
|EVFC Records – National Fell Races|
|29 May 2022||Bob Graham Round (Dave Berry)|
|9 Sep 2020||Puddle-Buckley Round|
|8 Aug 2020||Frog-Graham Round|
|29 Jul 2017||Bob Graham Round (Paul Williams)|
|29 Jul 2017||Bob Graham Round (Mike-Quinn)|
|10 Oct 2016||Dave-Parry RIP|
|06 Jun 2012||Ennerdale-Fell-Race|
Policies & Procedures
|EVFC – Welfare Policy|
|EA_Codes-of-conduct – Club Welfare Officer|
|EA_Codes-of-conduct – Coaches|
|EA_Codes-of-conduct – Volunteers|
|EA_Codes-of-conduct – Senior Athletes|
|EA_Codes-of-conduct – Parents/Carers|
|Athlete Change of Club Online Process|
|Club Members List|
|Self Declaration Form|
Annual General Meetings
|No AGM due to COVID restrictions|